1. Required Tax Return Documents
E-Point can help return your taxes. Every year, hundreds of students need to return the taxes that were withheld from their paychecks. We work with experienced professional tax preparers who can give you quality service and return your money as quick as possible.
There are required documents you will need to submit, in order for us to start filing your tax return. Following information is very important to start the process:
fill out the registration form (click here) print, fill out, sign,
scan and attach. [Sample
in Russian] or [Sample
2. Agreement & Power of Attorney form (click here) print, sign, scan and attach.
3. W-2 forms from all your employers or last paychecks; scan and attach;
4. Copy of your Social Security form; scan and attach;
5. Copy of your latest US entry visa J-1; scan and attach
6. Copy of DS form scan and attach;
Please copy/print and then scan to send us all of the above documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can send us copied and printed documents to 1513 N Philadelphia Ave, Ocean City, MD 21842 USA. We do encourage applying for tax returns online or by email, just because it is the fastest way of transmitting information, so we can faster file your tax returns; therefore students can get their money back much quicker. After we accept your application we will prepare your file and send it to IRS. After submitting your return it usually takes 6 to 8 weeks till we get refund.
2. Fees and Process of filing tax return
Soon, after you submit all the necessary documents, our tax specialists will start filing the return to IRS( Internal Revenue Service). Please keep in mind that, according to IRS rules & regulations, each individual must file their tax return before April 15 of each year. Long before that time, in January/February every student must receive the W-2 forms sent from their respective US employers to the address each student submitted while applying for the job. So, if you are not sure about the address you first submitted, please contact your employer and provide correct address. If you have a difficulty doing that, please contact us by email or telephone, and we can contact your former employer and request your W-2 form and have them directly sent to the correct address.
E-Point charges small flat fee of $50 for tax return service, which will be deducted form your return check ONLY after we receive the funds from the IRS.
Remaining amount will be sent to you by:
1. Check - payable to your name;
2. We can deposit the amount to your US bank account, if available;
3. We can wire your money through MoneyGram or Western Union. This option may cost you additional fees (please email us about rates before confirming);
4. We can purchase American Express travelers checks that can be cashed worldwide with 1% or 2% deduction and mail you to your foreign address.
5. If you are planning to visit USA for the upcoming summer, let us know, so you can pick up your return at our Locations in Ocean City, MD or Rehoboth Beach, DE.